Your specialty structural engineer
for advanced glazing systems registered in BC & AB.
Frank worked as a specialty structural engineer with Layton Consulting for the glazing industry in October 2004. He become the Commercial Design Manager in 2006. In June 2017, he started Frank Hua Engineering Ltd.
Frank registered as a professional engineer in British Columbia in 2006 and obtained his license in Alberta in 2007.
1. Window systems including window walls, storefronts, curtainwalls.
2. Overhead glazing systems including skylights and canopies.
3. Structural glazing systems including guardrails, glass stairs and glass floors
4. Cladding including aluminum panels.
5. Fall protection systems including wall anchors, roof anchors, pedestals and horizontal lifelines.
Review preliminary shop drawings and approve the final shop drawings with engineer's stamp
If requested by the project specifications, a set of structural calculation package can be prepared with engineer's seal.
Field reviews will be conducted when Schedules SB/SC are required for review of compliance of installations.
Schedule SB/SC will be prepared and provided after the installations are in compliance with the stamped shop drawings.
We love our customers, so feel free to contact us during normal business hours.
26-12036 66th Ave, Surrey, British Columbia V3W 3M2, Canada
Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm